Regulations of the Online Store - Camavo
I. General provisions
1. These Regulations define the general conditions and method of providing electronic services and sales conducted via the Camavo Online Store. The store is run by Wojciech Filipiak, who runs a business under the name Camavo Wojciech Filipiak, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the Central Registration and Information on Business run by the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology; at the address ul. Turystyczna 22, 60-480 Poznań, NIP 7811156426, REGON 382206777, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
2. Contact with the Seller takes place via:
a. e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
b. by phone: +48 607202527.
3. These Regulations are continuously available on the website www.grembox.pl, in a way that makes it possible to obtain, reproduce and record their content by printing or saving on a medium at any time.
4. The Seller informs that the use of services provided electronically may involve a risk for each Internet user, consisting in the possibility of introducing malicious software into the Customer's IT system and obtaining and modifying his data by unauthorized persons. To avoid the risk of the above-mentioned threats, the Customer should use appropriate technical measures to minimize their occurrence, in particular anti-virus programs and a firewall.
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Working days - these are days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
2. Customer - a natural person with full legal capacity, a natural person running a business, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which special provisions grant legal capacity, who places an Order in the Online Store or uses other Services available in the Online Store;
3. Civil Code - Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Account - a part of the Online Store allocated to a given Customer, through which the Customer can perform specific activities within the Online Store;
5. Consumer – Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code;
6. Entrepreneur - Customer who is an entrepreneur within the meaning of Art. 43 of the Civil Code;
7. Regulations - this document;
8. Goods – a product presented in the Online Store, the description of which is available for each of the presented products;
9. Sales Agreement - Goods sales agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer;
10. Services - services provided by the Seller to Customers electronically within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
11. Act on consumer rights - Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, No. 827);
12. Act on the provision of services by electronic means - Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
13. Order - the Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at concluding a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
III. Rules for using the Online Store
1. Using the Online Store is possible provided that the IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
a. computer or mobile device with Internet access,
b. access to e-mail,
c. Internet Explorer version 11 or newer, Firefox version 28.0 or newer, Chrome version 32 or newer, Opera version 12.17 or newer, Safari version 1.1. or newer,
2. Using the Online Store means any activity of the Customer that leads to him becoming familiar with the content contained in the Store.
3. The customer is obliged in particular to:
a. not providing or transmitting content prohibited by law, e.g. content promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b. use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
c. not to take actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information in the Online Store (spam),
d. use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other Customers and the Seller,
e. use of any content posted