Words used with capital letters have the meaning given to them in the regulations of this Online Store.
Personal data collected by the Online Store Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 /46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Online Store Administrator makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to it regarding the Online Store's Customers. The Administrator carefully selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including those of a programming and organizational nature, to ensure the protection of the processed data, in particular, it protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable legal provisions.
The addressees of the Services available on the website (in particular the possibility of placing an Order in the Store) are not persons under 18 years of age. The personal data administrator does not intend to intentionally collect data about persons under 18 years of age.
Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is:
Camavo Wojciech Filipiak
street Turystyczna 22, 60-480 Poznań
Regarding your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Administrator via:
traditional post: ul. Turystyczna 22, 60-480 Poznań
phone: +48 607202527
Purposes and legal basis for the processing of personal data
The personal data administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- in order to take action before concluding the contract at your request (e.g. creating an account), i.e. data provided in the registration form in the Online Store, i.e. e-mail address and password, gender; if the Account is registered via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we collect your name and surname, and if you register when purchasing Goods, we collect your name and surname and data provided to complete the order, such as the shipping address; in order to provide Services that require the creation of an Account, such as: maintaining order history, informing about the status of the order, we process your data provided in the Account and when purchasing Goods;
- in order to provide Services that do not require creating an Account and purchasing Goods, i.e. browsing the websites of the Online Store, searching for Goods, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store, i.e. data regarding the Goods you browse, data regarding the session of your device and operating system , browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to perform the contract for the sale of Goods (e.g. delivery of the ordered Goods), we process personal data provided by you when purchasing the Goods, such as name and surname, e-mail address, address details, payment details, and if you make a purchase via the Account , additionally established password;
- in order to obtain statistics on the use of individual functionalities available in the Online Store, facilitate the use of the Online Store and ensure the IT security of the Online Store, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each subpage in the Online Store, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data regarding your web browser and operating system;
- in order to establish, pursue and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement bodies, we may process your personal data provided when purchasing Goods or creating an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which result from a legal requirement or court order or other legal procedure;
- in order to consider complaints, grievances and requests as well as to answer Customers' questions, we process the personal data provided by you in the contact form, complaints and requests, or in order to answer questions contained in another form, as well as some personal data provided by you in the Account , as well as data regarding the order of the Goods and other Services provided by us that are the cause of the complaint, complaint or application, as well as data contained in the documents attached to the complaint, complaint and application;
- for the purpose of marketing our Goods and Services and those of our clients and partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process personal data provided by you when creating the Account and updating it, data regarding your activity in the Online Store, including orders, which are registered and stored via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Online Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity to reach you with our marketing messages outside the Online Store and we use the services of external suppliers for this purpose. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the Online Store. Details on this subject can be found in the provisions regarding Cookies;
- in order to organize competitions and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notifications of winnings and advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and when registering in the competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is always provided in the terms and conditions of participation in a given competition or loyalty program;
- for the purpose of market and opinion research by us or our partners, i.e. order information, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing the Goods, e-mail address. We do not use the data collected as part of market research and opinion research for advertising purposes. Detailed instructions are provided in the information about a given survey or in the place where you enter your data.
Categories of relevant personal data
The personal data controller processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data regarding activity in the Online Store;
- data regarding orders in the Online Store;
- data regarding complaints and requests;
- data regarding marketing services.
Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing the required personal data by you is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the Personal Data Administrator via the Online Store.
Data processing time
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to complete orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the Customer. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject requests their deletion or withdraws their consent;
- when the data subject does not take any action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- upon becoming aware that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data, including: e-mail address, name and surname, may be stored for a further period of 3 years for evidentiary purposes, consideration of complaints, grievances and claims related to the services provided by the Online Store - these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data regarding orders for Goods and paid services, competitions and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery of the order.
We store data regarding unlogged Customers for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on the device or until they are deleted on the Customer's device by the Customer.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behavior and selection of marketing content may be used as the basis for making automated decisions to determine the sales opportunities of the Online Store.
Recipients of personal data
We transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
state authorities, e.g. the prosecutor's office, the Police, the Office of Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, if they ask us for it,
service providers that we use to run the Online Store, e.g. to process orders. Depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or independently determine the purposes and methods of their processing, the list of suppliers can be found on the website of our Online Store under the link: List of service providers
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request rectification of your personal data;
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- requests to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- requests to transfer personal data.
The personal data administrator shall, without undue delay - and in any case within one month of receiving the request - provide you with information about the actions taken in connection with your request. If necessary, the monthly deadline may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Personal Data Controller will inform you about such extension within one month of receiving the request, specifying the reasons for the delay.
The right to access personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the Personal Data Administrator whether your personal data is being processed.
If the Administrator processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, about the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or about the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and about the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source this data, on automated decision-making, including profiling, and on the safeguards used in connection with the transfer of this data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
The right to rectify personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct your personal data.
You also have the right to request that the Administrator supplement your personal data.
If you want to request the correction or supplementation of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have registered in the Online Store, you can correct and complete your personal data yourself after logging in to the Online Store.
The right to delete personal data, the so-called “right to be forgotten” (Article 17 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request that the Personal Data Administrator delete your personal data when:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn specific consent, to the extent that personal data were processed based on your consent;
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Administrator or a third party.
Despite submitting a request to delete personal data, the Personal Data Administrator may further process your data in order to establish, pursue or defend claims, of which you will be informed.
If you want to request the deletion of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
The right to request restriction of the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data - the personal data administrator will limit the processing of your personal data for a period of time enabling the accuracy of these data to be checked;
- when the processing of your data is unlawful and instead of deleting your personal data, you request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, but they are needed to establish, pursue or defend your claims;
- when you have raised an objection to the processing of your personal data - until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Administrator override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection with:
- processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Administrator or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
The right to request the transfer of personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Personal Data Administrator in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to send it to another personal data administrator.
You can also request that the Personal Data Administrator send your personal data directly to another administrator (if technically possible).
If you want to request the transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: email@example.com or use the appropriate functionalities in the Account.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
In Poland, the supervisory authority within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO).